Administrative Assistant Jobs
Behind almost all successful business executives are executive secretaries sometimes called administrative assistants these invaluable workers handle a variety of office activities that keep their employer’s businesses running smoothly. Are you looking out for a job as administrative assistant in New Jersey and Virginia then get in touch with Professionstar at www.professionstar.com
How we Help
- Our core value is that we save job seekers the hassle and frustration of weeding through generalized job boards and scams, making it easy and safe to locate and apply to legitimate jobs.
- We check with your local public library to see what they have in their career research and job search collections.
- We check with your local Chamber of Commerce and ask about career/job fairs that may be planned for the near future.
- We use resources and services available through your state Department of Labor office to help you will find both online resources as well as in-person options.
- We help you with Company researching Information which is a critical commodity in job-hunting; the more you know and the easier it is for you to find information, the better your chances of success as Employers value job-seekers who know key information about the company because that knowledge demonstrates your interest and enthusiasm for the company and for the job.
- We know to search for and getting jobs is challenging and with our help, you no longer need to rely on acquaintances or pay hefty amounts to touts and agents. Don’t spend time and effort in traveling to find or to get information on open jobs anymore.
- Administrative assistant
- Office assistant
- Data entry clerk
- Medical receptionist
- Office Manager
- Executive assistant
- Office administer
- Receptionist/Administrative assistant
- Front desk manager
- Data entry
- Full time administrative
- Part-time administrative